PM #14 – Classic Sillen
This is the one-time option of the #14 Pattern of the Month. Click here to subscribe and save, for monthly deliveries of the Pattern of the Month.
Sillen is a pattern originated from Roland Holmberg, one of Mikael’s oldest friends that he guided with back in the early eighties. Sillen is a sunshine fly that has proven to be very good for both the early big fresh salmon but also for the Baltic spring seatrout. Mikael fish it mostly on the blue tinted clear river and its fished in all sizes from the biggest cold water fly to the smallest super light BTT. Some call it a grilse fly, but o’boy how wrong they are! This classic version is just that – one of our modern classic Scandinavian salmon flies.
This Pattern of the Month, #14 Sillen Classic pack consist of:
– SOS Organizing Wallet medium
– Pattern of the Month #14 Sillen Classic sticker
– FITS Tubing Fluor Blue M
– FITS Tubing White XS
– FITS Tungsten ½ Turbo Cone Blue Metallic XS
– Mirage tinsel
– SSS Holo Braid Clearwater blue
– SSS Holo Braid Sea Lice Silver
– SSS Glitz Clearwater Blue
– SSS Flash Hot Orange In flames
– SSS Angel Hair HD Clearwater Blue
– SSS Angel Diamond Pearl
– Medium Pure white fox hair
– Large black coloured fox hair
– Silver badger cocks hackle
– Light Blue Metz soft hackle
– Grizzly Metz soft hackle
– Synthetic jungle cock substitute
Sweden: 1-4 business days
Norway: 3-6 business days
Rest of EU: 2-8 business days
Rest of the World: 3-10 business days
Click here to read the detailed shipping information.
All customers in the EU pay prices with VAT included and all customers outside of the EU pay prices without VAT. Click here to read the detailed payment information.