PM #20 – Nanook Classic & Micro
This is the one-time option of the #20 Pattern of the Month. Click here to subscribe and save, for monthly deliveries of the Pattern of the Month.
This is a superb clearwater fly. It blends in on both greenish and blueish rivers and is good even down in extremely small sizes. The “mixed” hair wing is a technique that is not very often used but on this little fly we think it adds to the magic. Mikael fishes the Nanook as a first choice sunshine fly on many of the vest cost rivers of Norway, Iceland and even for a sunny day in Russia. Its preferable fished with a silverplated hook.
THE LATEST PACK
This Pattern of the Month, #20 Nanook Classic/micro pack consist of:
– SOS Organizing Wallet Medium
– Pattern Of the Month #20 Nanook Classic Sticker
– FITS Tubing Glow M
– FITS Tubing Fl Chartreuse and Fl. Blue XS
– FITS Tungsten Turbo Cones Met. Chartreuse Micro
– FITS Tungsten 1/2 Turbo Cones Met. Chartreuse XS
– Mirage Tinsel
– SSS Holo Braid Diamond Pearl
– SSS Holo Braid Clearwater Blue
– SSS Glitz Dubbing Diamond Pearl
– SSS Angel Hair HD Diamond Pearl
– SSS Angel Hair Clearwater Blue
– Ostrich speyplumes dyed Chartreuse
– Chartreuse soft hackle
– Grey Soft hackle
– Small Teal Feathers
– Medium Lime green coloured fox hair
– Medium Light Blue Coloured fox hair
– Synthetic jungle cock substitute
Sweden: 1-4 business days
Norway: 3-6 business days
Rest of EU: 2-8 business days
Rest of the World: 3-10 business days
Click here to read the detailed shipping information.
All customers in the EU pay prices with VAT included and all customers outside of the EU pay prices without VAT. Click here to read the detailed payment information.