SALAR S3 10’ Single Handed Rod
SALAR 10’ – the powerful single handed rod for salmon and sea trout. It’s the ideal set-up for small rivers and low water – but still powerful enough for a sinker and bigger flies. It handles big strong fish but also tiny flies with absolute accuracy. It’s perfect on tricky conditions for spooky fish, to skate or free float a dry fly or even wading the windy coastline for silvery sea trout.
– Short cigar shaped ergonomic handle
– Classic burgundy red butt in durable high-tech foam
– First-class cork
– Robust reel seat in silver
– Matte deep burgundy blanks with glossy tone in tone windings
– Hard chrome snake guides
– Stripping guides in titanium
– Burgundy rod sock
– Black triangular non-breakable cordura rod tube
– A mix of 46ton + IM8 NANO material
– 3D Cross strength technique
– Helical Core stress-relief
– X-Joint construction for smooth arch and powerful sensitivity
– Model: SALAR S3 Single Handed
– Length: 10 ft
– Class: #7/8
– Pieces: 5 pcs
– Weight: 110 g
– Line weight: 17–21 g
Try SALAR Rods & Reels at our SALAR Dealers.
Read more about our SALAR Rods & Reels here.
International orders are shipped with DHL Express or DHL Standard. Orders within Sweden are shipped with PostNord. These are our estimated delivery times:
– All of Europe 1–3 days
– US 1–3 days
– Canada 2–4 days
– Rest of the World 2–7 days
See your local shipping options here or at checkout.
TAXES & DUTIES
All taxes and duties are included in the prices and covered by Frödinflies. No payment will be required upon delivery.
We offer easy and secure payments with the following methods:
– Credit Card
– Apple Pay
– Google Pay
– Klarna (in selected countries)
At checkout you will see the methods available for your device and country.