SALAR S2 12'6
12,6 fot – 195 grams for line weight 8-9 (28-34 grams depending on personal casting style and preference)
The SALAR S2 12,6 is a very accurate tool for the smaller rivers. A deep action rod with the unique SALAR S2 kick that will do very smooth presentations but yet tighten the loop on that windy day. We have taken salmon over 20 lbs on this very comfortable rod and the deep action allows thinner leaders than we normally use. When necessary this light rod just performs extremely delicate presentations.
– Limited edition 100 hand numbered rods each model.
– 6 piece travel rod.
– Deep Burgundy coloured blank with discreet windings.
– Burgundy SALAR S2 rod sock.
– Triangular cordura burgundy lined “non breakable” SALAR S2 rod tube.
– Ergonomically short cigar shaped cork handle.
– World first class cork quality.
– Silver coloured “fit all reels” reel seat.
– Classic red butt design in high tech foam quality.
– Stripping guides in titanium + hard crome snake guides.
– X- joint construction for smoother action.
– Helical Core construction for accurate casting and maximal strength.
– High tech latest carbon fiber technologies. Mix of 46ton + IM8 NANO material
Sweden: 1-4 business days
Norway: 3-6 business days
Rest of EU: 2-8 business days
Rest of the World: 3-10 business days
Click here to read the detailed shipping information.
All customers in the EU pay prices with VAT included and all customers outside of the EU pay prices without VAT. Click here to read the detailed payment information.