SALAR S2 10’ Single Handed Rod
We very seldom fish salmon with lighter rods than a 7–8 weight. Simply because fish can be big and fighting to release needs to be fast. This is a powerful single handed salmon rod that will do equally good on the coastline for sea trout as with a skated dry fly for big salmon on your favorite river. We also use this with sinkers for that early season single hand salmon experience.
– 10’ single handed
– Lightweight: 110 grams
– Class #7/8 (17–21 grams depending on personal casting style and preference)
– Numbered limited edition, only 100 made per model
– 5 piece travel rod
– Deep burgundy coloured blank with tone in tone windings
– Burgundy rod sock
– Triangular cordura non-breakable rod tube
– Ergonomic short cigar shaped cork handle
– First class cork quality
– Silver coloured fit all reel seat
– Classic red butt design in high tech foam
– Stripping guides in titanium + hard chrome snake guides
– X-joint construction for smoother action
– Helical Core construction for accurate casting and maximal strength
– High tech latest carbon fiber technologies
– Mix of 46ton + IM8 NANO material
International orders are shipped with DHL Express or DHL Standard. Orders within Sweden are shipped with PostNord. These are our estimated delivery times:
– All of Europe 1–3 days
– US 1–3 days
– Canada 2–4 days
– Rest of the World 2–7 days
See your local shipping options here or at checkout.
TAXES & DUTIES
All taxes and duties are included in the prices and covered by Frödinflies. No payment will be required upon delivery.
We offer easy and secure payments with the following methods:
– Credit Card
– Apple Pay
– Google Pay
– Klarna (in selected countries)
At checkout you will see the methods available for your device and country.