SALAR Reel One
Please notice: 2–3 weeks delivery time
This little gem is the smallest reel in the series – perfect for the SALAR 10’ #7/8 rod. Its light weight also makes it suitable for rods down to class 5/6. Despite its small size it’s made with the same powerful, smooth and extremely reliable disc braking system as the bigger SALAR reels. The saltwater resistant aluminum and genuine brass details will age with dignity and the reel will get more beautiful as years go by. Whether you prefer a full line or a shooting head system – load it with 100 m 30 lbs SALAR Backing and you have a reel powerful enough for big salmon!
– Numbered edition
– Classic lightweight design
– Extremely reliable and powerful sealed disc drag/braking system
– Salt water resistant aluminum and brass details
– Deep burgundy anodized side plates
– Polished oval rims
– Classic S-handle with white ivory replica handle knob
– Drop-formed braking adjustment in brass
– Easy to change winder side
– Embossed burgundy block leather case
– Model: SALAR One
– Class: #6/8
– Size: 82 x 44 cm
– Weight: 195 g
– Winder side: left/right
Try SALAR Rods & Reels at our SALAR Dealers.
Read more about our SALAR Rods & Reels here.
International orders are shipped with DHL Express or DHL Standard. Orders within Sweden are shipped with PostNord. These are our estimated delivery times:
– All of Europe 1–3 days
– US 1–3 days
– Canada 2–4 days
– Rest of the World 2–7 days
See your local shipping options here or at checkout.
TAXES & DUTIES
All taxes and duties are included in the prices and covered by Frödinflies. No payment will be required upon delivery.
We offer easy and secure payments with the following methods:
– Credit Card
– Apple Pay
– Google Pay
– Klarna (in selected countries)
At checkout you will see the methods available for your device and country.