PM #25 – Thunder Spey & Silver Doctor Spey
This is the one-time option of the #25 Pattern of the Month. Click here to subscribe and save, for monthly deliveries of the Pattern of the Month.
The Thunder Spey is our number one spey fly version. We have fished it many years, both for salmon and sea trout. When the fish are tricky and demand a sparsely dressed fly nothing beats this stile of flies. The Silver Doctor is the sunshine doctor, a perfect fly on the “hopeless” sunny low water conditions. Make sure the hackle is sparse and if you prefer a winged version use a few strands of mallard or teal. We fish them small, even very small, down to one mm XS tube, but we think they are absolutely perfect tied on the TTT.
This Pattern of the Month, #25 Thunder Spey & Silver Doctor Spey pack consist of:
– SOS Organizing Wallet Small
– Pattern Of the Month #25 Thunder Spey & Silver Doctor Spey sticker
– FITS Tubing black XS
– FITS Tubing black M
– FITS BTT Orange Met Small
– FITS Tungsten Turbo Orange Met. Micro
– SSS Dubbing Black
– Orange Pheasant body feather
– Black Pheasant body feather
– Blue dyed guinea fowl
– FITS BTT Silver Met. Small
– FITS TTT Blue Met. Small
– FITS Tungsten Turbo Red Met. Micro
– FITS Tubing White XS
– FITS Tubing Silver M
– White Pheasant body feather
– Light Blue Bleached & Dyed Pheasant body feather
– Teal feathers
– Synthetic Jungle Cock Substitute
Sweden: 1-4 business days
Norway: 3-6 business days
Rest of EU: 2-8 business days
Rest of the World: 3-10 business days
Click here to read the detailed shipping information.
All customers in the EU pay prices with VAT included and all customers outside of the EU pay prices without VAT. Click here to read the detailed payment information.