PM #03 – Lion Butterfly
Presenting the third Pattern of the Month – a whole new series and pattern: The Lion Butterfly!
The Lion Butterfly is a rather discrete fly in the deadly yellow lion colours. It’s tied with our brand new Butterfly tying technique. It’s a great moving fly – translucent with the important characteristics from the fish's point of view. We really like this mobile design and we fish it on slightly coloured to clear waters. The Lion likes the sun, with a bit humus colours to blend into the shades. This is a new exciting favourite of ours – hopefully it will become one of your favourites too!
If you want to tie or fish your own Lion Butterflies, we offer you customized packs with fly tying materials and ready flies. Buy one-time packs, or better—join the subscription and get the packs delivered to you automatically every month at a beneficial price.
This Pattern of the Month pack consist of:
– SOS Organizing Wallet Medium
– Pattern Of the Month #03 Lion Butterfly Sticker
– FITS Tubing Gold M
– FITS Tubing Gold XS
– FITS Tungsten Turbo Cones Metallic Brown in XS and Micro
– Mirage Tinsel
– SSS Holo Braid Nasty Rusty
– SSS Holo Braid Orange in Flames
– SSS Glitz Dubbing Nasty Rusty
– SSS Angel Hair Nasty Rusty
– Ostrich spey plumes gold colour
– Medium gold coloured fox hair
– Large gold coloured fox hair
– Whiting orange dyed speckled hen hackle
– Whiting orange dyed fiery brown chicabou hackle
– Bleached peacock herls dyed gold/old gold
– Synthetic jungle cock substitute
Fly of the Month pack consist of:
– Lion Butterfly 5 cm x 3
– Lion Butterfly 7 cm x 3
– Small SALAR Supreme Fly Wallet
Read more about the Pattern of the Month and sign up here.