Presenting: the second film in our Pattern of the Month series. This month Mikael ties his version of the long winged slim fly – The Samurai. A design made to fish fast on a good downstream belly. The pattern Dee Samurai with its classic yellow-black-blue colour settings originates from Scotland and has proven to be a great fly on rivers all around the world.
If you want to tie or fish your own Dee Samurais, we offer you customized packs with fly tying materials and ready flies. Buy one-time packs, or better—join the subscription and get the packs delivered to you automatically every month at a beneficial price.
This Pattern of the Month consist of:
– SOS Organizing Wallet Small
– Pattern Of the Month #02 Dee Samurai sticker
– FITS Tubing Fluor Yellow M
– FITS Tubing Black XS
– FITS Tungsten Turbo Cones Fluor Yellow, Metallic Yellow and Gold in S, XS and Micro
– Mirage Tinsel
– SSS Holo Braid Magma Yellow
– SSS Glitz Dubbing Charcoal Black
– Blue soft hackle
– Black soft hackle
– Medium sunburst yellow fox hair
– Large black straight “almost monkey” hair
– Synthetic jungle cock substitute
This Fly of the Month consist of:
– Dee Samurai 12 cm x 2
– Dee Samurai 8 cm x 2
– Dee Samurai 4 cm x 2
– Medium SALAR Supreme Fly Wallet
Read more about the Pattern of the Month and sign up here.