Presenting the fourth Pattern of the Month: The Classic Grey & Green!
The Grey & Green is a clearwater fly, a fly that is diffuse, a fly that will blend in the clear often greenish waters. The trick is to make the fish curious and not scared of the sexy little fly coming their way. This is a fly tied the classic way, the hackles are divided by the wing and the 1/2 Turbo cone give that medium broad profile. In the film you se the trix to manage the 1/2 Turbo tying and what to think of when tying a clear water fly. We have taken many fish on this superb pattern – hope you will too!
If you want to tie or fish your own Classic Grey & Greens, we offer you customized packs with fly tying materials and ready flies. Buy one-time packs, or better—join the subscription and get the packs delivered to you automatically every month at a beneficial price.
This Pattern of the Month pack consist of:
– SOS Organizing Wallet medium
– Pattern Of the Month #04 Grey & Green sticker
– FITS Tubing Glow M
– FITS Tubing Fl Chartreuse XS
– FITS Tungsten 1/2 Turbo Cones Metallic Chartreuse
– Mirage Tinsel
– SSS Holo Braid Diamond pearl
– SSS Holo Braid Greenlander Green
– SSS Glitz Dubbing Gaudy Green
– Olive cocks hackel
– Medium olive dirty green coloured fox hair
– Large grey dyed fox hair
– SSS Angel Hair HD Gaudy Green
– SSS Angel Hair Nasty rusty
– SSS Angel Hair Diamond Pearl
– Olive soft hackle / chicabou feathers
– Chartreuse dyed peacock herls
– Synthetic jungle cock
Fly of the Month pack consist of:
– Classic Grey & Green 10 cm x 2
– Classic Grey & Green 8 cm x 2
– Classic Grey & Green 6 cm x 2
– Small SALAR Supreme Fly Wallet
Read more about the Pattern of the Month and sign up here.